Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
  www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Fantastic company to work for

Current Employee - Migration Tech in New York, NY
Current Employee - Migration Tech in New York, NY

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Insight always works with you to help you find the job that match your goals and skill set. They even let you know when they think something is a good fit for you. Insight Always give you a heads up when they know about a job that is coming up that you will enjoy.

Cons

The only challenge I had with Insight Global, is they move fast to get you place and in a interview. The challenge is that you make not have time to prepare for the interview the way you would like. However, they sill have a team to help you with the interview.

The only advice I have for Management would be to create a mobile app for time sheet input.

1905 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Professionalism

Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Woodbridge, NJ
    Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Woodbridge, NJ

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I found Diana courteous and proficient when I met her and a coworker at the Morristown, NJ office before I was placed on an assignment in Woodbridge, NJ. She communicated information clearly about the assignment was being placed too. She answered all my questions I had about the assignment. I felt she was genuinely interested in helping me get placed on this assignment

Cons

At the moment I don’t have any cons as I have just get started my professional journey with them but I am sure the cons might happen in the future or not.

I would suggest that the management could keep in touch with the employee and employer once a week to follow-up the progress of the employee.

Great Employers

Current Employee - Senior UI Developer in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Senior UI Developer in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Professional, flexible and very accommodating of the needs of their employees. There are no nasty surprises as the recruiters know exactly what they're pitching you for. Paperwork and other feedback discussions are transparent. And what can possibly go wrong with a company which pays on time!

Cons

Had to ask for increments rather than it happening as part of a periodic review

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global