Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
  www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Working with Insight Global and its recruiters has been a good overall experience so far!!!

Current Employee - Desktop Support Technician in Hoffman Estates, IL
Current Employee - Desktop Support Technician in Hoffman Estates, IL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

This IT recruiting agency is really nice in a way that they keep in touch with you and they really care about your success with your IT career.

Cons

Nothing bad really, everything is good so far.

Everything is good so far.

1817 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

Great company with professional and hard-working recruiters!

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Franklin, TN
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Franklin, TN

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

My recruiter and account manager worked hard to find a replacement for me when the first position for which I interviewed fell through at the last minute. They lined up interviews with a second company and prepared me well - I knew what to expect and had a great experience both in the interviews and after starting the position. I really like the company I work for on contract and having a good relationship with my recruiters makes everything so much better than my last contracting experience with another company. I highly recommend Insight Global if you're considering a contract gig!

Cons

No paid holidays for contractors, so unless the company you contract with lets you work while everyone else is off, you have to lose a day of pay with no way to make it up. Not a deal-breaker by any means because it's common among IT staffing companies, but it's something to consider when you are reviewing your budget around holidays.

Keep up the good work! I really appreciated the effort my recruiter (Rebecca Jones) and account manager (Alex Porter) put forth to help me secure this position!

Friendly staffs and FAST placement

Current Employee - Applications Developer in Conshohocken, PA
    Current Employee - Applications Developer in Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

This was my first contracting job ever, my experience so far was great. The staffs were all friendly. Kat Marra was my recuiter, she got me an interview in like 3 days. She called to let me know that I got the job right after intereview, and I start the week after. The was normal for recent grad. Everything is going smoothly so far, great place to work for :)

Cons

Nothing I can think of so far

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global