Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net
  www.insightglobal.net
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Great company friendly and helpful people.

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Great resources and promptly help

Cons

No cons for this company

1753 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

I am an account manager at insight Global and I am very satisfied with the entire organization

Current Employee - Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Insight Global is the best place to work because of the hard working atmosphere, but also the best people to work with. It is a work hard play hard mentality and we sprint through the days! The opportunity is second to none and it is a chance to grow professionally very quickly.

Cons

I cant have any complaints with the time that I have had with Insight Global. It has been everything that was advertised for me in being recruiting.

Great Company, Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The interview process was relatively short. It comprised of one phone screen, a face to face interview, and a lunch interview. Everyone starts out as a recruiter before deciding what career path to go ( professional recruiting, sales). This is great because while you are a recruiter you are in sales trainin ( set meetings, go on client lunches and events). Insight Global is a fast- paced environment. You will learn how to multitask and work efficiently very quickly. The compensation plan for pro recruiter or sales is uncapped and has great earning potential. Hands down one of the best things about insight global is the people and the culture. I have so much respect for my sales manager as well as my co workers. We all work as a team to make our office stronger. This is such a positive work environment. If you are interested in having longevity with a great company with limitless potential, and are willing to work hard then Insight Global is the place for you.

Cons

Being a recruiter can be challenging because you have to stay up on task with your recruiter responsibilities as well as your sales training. It is worth it in the end! Knowing that in the beginning you will have to put in some long hours and be in a higher stress environment you will be able to attain a better work life balance. In sales, you will have to put in longer hours as well via entertaining clients. This could in tern be a negative if this was not expressed to someone before being hired.

Thank you for coming to visit the offices and get feedback from employees of all levels. This makes our company better, but also shows that you care about every level.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global