Insight Global

Wonderful!

Current Employee - Systems Engineer - Contrator  in  Wayzata, MN
Current Employee - Systems Engineer - Contrator in Wayzata, MN

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Insight Global was my first time working with a consulting company and contract opportunity since I started IT 15 years ago. Truth be told, I was not only initially reluctant to take a contract job but also skeptical to work with a company that was new to the Minneapolis\St Paul area. However, my gamble to "try something new" proved to be a success. The culture of Insight Global is very pleasant; the staff is friendly and they seem to genuinely care about not only their contractors but their clients as well. The contractor benefits are the same provided to actual Insight Global employees and the pay is very competitive. Assuming I continue contract type work, I will definitely make Insight Global my preferred staffing firm.

Cons

No paid time off accrual and an initial wait for benefits. Both of which seem standard for those doing contract type work.

1663 Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global (View Most Recent)

My experience has been fantastic due to great company culture and professional growth

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Insight Global offers a lot to professionals looking for sales opportunities. Our company culture is fantastic and compensation package is more than generous. In the end, I really enjoy the people I work with and feel that I contribute to society by employing the un-employed.

Cons

I would say waking up so early takes some getting used to. Also, having someone overlook your daily responsibilities can be a little nerve racking. This can be considered a con but really it's teaching you professionalism and good work ethic.

Continue expanding across the nation so we can take more of the market share of our industry. Also continue to harp the big picture.

Fast Growing Company that Gives You the Tools to be Successful

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

I truly cannot put into words how Insight Global has benefited my professional career. This is a company where you get back everything you put in. You are in control of your success, and rewarded for hard work and achievements. They put the time and energy into developing their employees to reach their full potential. On a day to day basis I am rubbing elbows with C-Level executives and calling on Fortune 500 companies, and they have 100% prepared me to take on such a demanding client base. And another plus: you definitely can't beat the money.

Cons

Sometimes the employees will put in long hours, but this is completely up to them and most definitely not required.

The management within Insight Global is what has driven us to do so well. They reward success and hard work, and have created a a company culture that is second to none.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

Worked for Insight Global? Contribute to the Community!