Wonderful!

Current Employee - Systems Engineer - Contrator in Wayzata, MN
Current Employee - Systems Engineer - Contrator in Wayzata, MN

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

Insight Global was my first time working with a consulting company and contract opportunity since I started IT 15 years ago. Truth be told, I was not only initially reluctant to take a contract job but also skeptical to work with a company that was new to the Minneapolis\St Paul area. However, my gamble to "try something new" proved to be a success. The culture of Insight Global is very pleasant; the staff is friendly and they seem to genuinely care about not only their contractors but their clients as well. The contractor benefits are the same provided to actual Insight Global employees and the pay is very competitive. Assuming I continue contract type work, I will definitely make Insight Global my preferred staffing firm.

Cons

No paid time off accrual and an initial wait for benefits. Both of which seem standard for those doing contract type work.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Hard work and dedication.

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

It helps you develop a sense of character and a sense of urgency. The environment is very professional and helps prepare you for other aspect of your life as well.

Cons

This may not be for everyone because it requires hard work and sometimes long hours. You must be patient for the pay off and dedicated to your work, but if you are willing to stick it out you will set yourself up for the future.

2. A great place to work with quick opportunities for growth & leadership!

I have been working at Insight Global

Pros

-Excellent opportunity for growth (quickly) -Open & honest communication policy -Feedback taken seriously and implemented professionally -Professional, young environment -Compensation is great for starting out

Cons

It is an extremely unique work environment! This can be great, but it doesn't work for everyone..Very fast-paced, tough hours at times. Takes the right individual.

Advice to Management

Keep implementing the open feedback, push for all employees and continue striving for success for all recruiters! Commitment to success for all is exceptional.