Insight
www.insight.com Tempe, AZ 5000+ Employees

A great journey with opportunities to learn and contribute

Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight

ProsInsight has gone through many changes in the past 13 months. To stay relevant to clients and how partners go to market, it is important to stay nimble and relevant. There has been clear guidance and support as we have built new sales methodologies and processes to change conversations with our clients. We have many avenues to turn for support or instruction. Aside from the size, Insight continues to post quarter over quarter gains while increasing the sales force by 30 new employees a QTR. I feel that my contributions are valued and my voice is heard.

ConsPeople unwilling to change as we grow and shift with our clients. Many of the legacy employees that have built a career on fulfillment are not as keen or open to changing direction. They need to do a better job of not letting rumors or bad attitude spread among the other employees. Insight also needs to re-evaluate the insurance carrier they use to today. Ameriben is by far one of the worst providers I have ever dealt with. Prices are ridiculous and coverage is spotty.

Advice to Senior ManagementInsight is building a culture of high performance. In this they need to make swift decisions on letting average or poor performance not affect those willing to contribute. When I read the posts on this board, it is evident that you have either people who were not willing to change and grow with new direction, or simply were average or below average performers. It is a shame that more people that are making great strides or money within the company are not posting reviews on Glassdoor. My guess is we are busy making money and enjoy the perks of the job. Not as much free time to bash on those around me. ( I have been with the company 10 years)

Interesting

Enterprise Sales (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Insight

Pros: Growing field, opportunity to learn a little about a lot… Cons: Too much turmoil, change in management and senior roles. Advice to Senior Management: Develop mentorship program to limit turn over. More

One senior management mistake after another

Software Developer (Former Employee)
Plano, TX

I worked at Insight

Pros: Was part of the software company. This represents the most successful of Insights Operations, they were acquired by Insight in 2006. Even though… Cons: It has been 5 years of constant big campaigns and promises with very little good execution on anything. They tend to be overly bureaucratic… Advice to Senior Management: Realize that individual contributors in the organization actually matter, this is a service and high touch business primarily. The bureaucratic management style is stifling… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Insight.

Worked for Insight? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Insight reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Insight CEO Kenneth T. Lamneck. All reviews posted anonymously by Insight employees.