There are newer employer reviews for Insight

Insight is a good company to work for however, it is ever changing

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Tempe, AZ
Former Employee - Account Executive in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Insight

Pros

I had a wonderful job at Insight and I learned alot!

Cons

Just when you understand the position in the company and who you report too it changes.

The leadership in 2009 was good, however I that leadership is gone now!

186 Other Employee Reviews for Insight (View Most Recent)

It's Great!

Current Employee - Sales Support Specialist  in  Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Support Specialist in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Insight

Pros

stability,good benefits, career growth,good performance is acknowledged

Cons

if you are on the support side you will be making a fraction of what the sale team is making

Support should be PAID more money or any incentive that would drive the team to provide better service especially the ones that are performing well!

A great journey with opportunities to learn and contribute

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight

Pros

Insight has gone through many changes in the past 13 months. To stay relevant to clients and how partners go to market, it is important to stay nimble and relevant. There has been clear guidance and support as we have built new sales methodologies and processes to change conversations with our clients. We have many avenues to turn for support or instruction. Aside from the size, Insight continues to post quarter over quarter gains while increasing the sales force by 30 new employees a QTR. I feel that my contributions are valued and my voice is heard.

Cons

People unwilling to change as we grow and shift with our clients. Many of the legacy employees that have built a career on fulfillment are not as keen or open to changing direction. They need to do a better job of not letting rumors or bad attitude spread among the other employees. Insight also needs to re-evaluate the insurance carrier they use to today. Ameriben is by far one of the worst providers I have ever dealt with. Prices are ridiculous and coverage is spotty.

Insight is building a culture of high performance. In this they need to make swift decisions on letting average or poor performance not affect those willing to contribute. When I read the posts on this board, it is evident that you have either people who were not willing to change and grow with new direction, or simply were average or below average performers. It is a shame that more people that are making great strides or money within the company are not posting reviews on Glassdoor. My guess is we are busy making money and enjoy the perks of the job. Not as much free time to bash on those around me. ( I have been with the company 10 years)

There are newer employer reviews for Insight

Worked for Insight? Contribute to the Community!