Insight

www.insight.com

Fun company to work for, but terrible growth opps.

Partner Sales Specialist (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsEnergetic sales company. Lots of perks for working there, concerts, sporting events, shows. Fun people. Company provides Great benefits for there employees!

ConsManagement never shows praise for a job well done. Insight would rather higher people outside the company then promote within. Job roles are always changing, so if you did well one quarter its different the next.

Advice to Senior ManagementTurnover is to high because they would rather have more employees then keep the ones they currently have and promote with in.

Insight is a good company to work for however, it is ever changing

Account Executive (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

I worked at Insight

Pros: I had a wonderful job at Insight and I learned… Cons: Just when you understand the position in the company and… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership in 2009 was good, however I that leadership… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's Great!

Sales Support Specialist (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Insight

Pros: stability,good benefits, career growth,good performance is acknowledged Cons: if you are on the support side you will be… Advice to Senior Management: Support should be PAID more money or any incentive that would drive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Insight.

Worked for Insight? Contribute to the Community!