Insight
www.insight.com Tempe, AZ 5000+ Employees

Great pay for entry level, opportunity to advance

Sales Support Specialist (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight full-time for less than a year

ProsInsight is a Fortune 500 company with a great company culture. Employees hired on automatically accrue sick pay, floating holidays and 2 weeks vacation. Their benefits package is decent and their company culture empowers their employees to manage their own business.

ConsOpportunity for advancement has been discussed with me and my teammates, but no clear path within the company has been demonstrated.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet up training for employees that help them better understand the relationship Insight has with its customers and how to improve that relationship.

Service Leadership Disfunction

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I worked at Insight full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Company can sustain revenue from inside sales. Some individuals in leadership… Cons: Current Senior Executive Leadership has not demonstrated the competencies required to lead… Advice to Senior Management: The Services sector has to determine a direction and effectively develop growth strategies,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great

Help Desk (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Insight as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Great people to work with. Cons: Some not so great people to work with. Advice to Senior Management: Great job More

There are newer reviews on Insight.

Worked for Insight? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Insight reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Insight CEO Kenneth T. Lamneck. All reviews posted anonymously by Insight employees.