Insight
www.insight.com Tempe, AZ 5000+ Employees

Should have listened to warnings

Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Insight full-time for more than a year

ProsTelecommute options, teammates. The "minions" try to do the best job they can and actually care.

ConsHorrendously understaffed, poor middle to upped management. They will remain understaffed until they absolutely have to hire more. They will require whomever is left to perform their duties as well as everyone else who has quit. The attitude seems to be to run people into the ground until they quit and then do the same to the next in line.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the good ole' buys group that's developed from executives bringing in their friends from former employers. It will be the downfall of the company. Allowing these people to basically BS their way to get bonuses or whatever is ridiculous. You are a publicly traded company yet if the shareholders knew how poorly things were running and maintained they would run away from the company.

Good Start - Uncertain Future ?

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I worked at Insight full-time for less than a year

Pros: Lots of Free Training and company is willing to pay… Cons: Uncertainty - not sure what will happened to me after a year even after 6… Advice to Senior Management: Report to the right manager - just don't put bodies to any manager. Manager… More

Constant change, no consistency in vision, concerning future overall

I have been working at Insight full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Specific roles have work from home options. They are big on easy wins such as recurring 'take your dog to work… Cons: Company vision and path is consistently changing, yet they never give anything enough time to work/not work. It's similar to test driving a car, only… Advice to Senior Management: Please focus on the people. Don't just talk, but actually follow through and listen. Yes, we all realize numbers are extremely important but without good… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Insight.

Worked for Insight? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Insight reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Insight CEO Kenneth T. Lamneck. All reviews posted anonymously by Insight employees.