Insight

www.insight.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Insight

Interesting but a confusing place to work.

Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Saint Paul, MN
Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Saint Paul, MN

I worked at Insight full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Talented Engineers, peers mentor other staff. If you like to travel there is plenty of opportunity. Steady work with no overtime or oncall work after hours perfect for someone with a family.

Cons

Worked for 6 years at Insight in St. Paul. Entire support staff of 4-6 Engineers eliminated. Found same position at another company paid $35k more a year for the same work. I should have moved on 5 years earlier. Company was profit oriented at all times and did not value their staff.

Every Engineer I speak with that were X-Insight engineers tell the same story. Never again will I work for that company at any cost. Don't see a future for Insight, anywhere. Time for Insight to go out of business, they don't bring any value to any customer. Getting rid of Senior Engineers doesn't make good business sense. What goes around comes around. Goodbye Insight, hopefully people that read this will pass on working at your company.

223 Other Employee Reviews for Insight (View Most Recent)

Poor leadership

Former Employee - Supervisor in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Supervisor in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Insight full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The team reporting to me did a great Job and was very hard working. The Technical team was extremely competent and was always willing to answer questions.

Cons

I was terminated from my position for “Performance” I was past 90 days and had no negative reviews or disciplinary actions. Insight does not care about it’s people that work for them and do not follow their own policy.

If you are going to fire someone give them an opportunity to fix any issues that they may have but informing them of issues. Terminating someone with no documentation sets the company up for a discrimination law suit.

Think before you interview at this company

I worked at Insight

Pros

The Tempe location is nice.

Cons

Not a good working environment due to unhealthy internal politics and lack of professionalism.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight