There are newer employer reviews for Insight

Outstanding management team and headed in the right direction

I have been working at Insight

Pros

Executive Management / Leadership has the company headed in the right direction. Investment in Services business and people is a major plus. New focus based on specific sales segments and verticals is setting the company up for success.

Cons

benefits package and 401K match is just OK. Difficult at times to overcome legacy box-selling approach.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the Services and Solution selling capabilities.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Sonographer

Former Employee - Sonographer in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Sonographer in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Insight full-time (More than a year)

Pros

That I do not work there anymore. Pay was average.

Cons

horrible management, you are considered a number to this company not a human. My facility was closed 2 weeks before Christmas with 2 weeks notice, benefits were awful, lots of politics, the office was very divided unfriendly co-workers and very clique-ey work environment. It was a depressing place to work.

Advice to Management

Take a moment to get to know your employees, a smile goes a long way. Have a conversation with us once in a while instead of only meeting with us when there are issues. Communication was horrible between management and employees. I was afraid to bring up any issues because it was some how never resolved and they always looked at you different if you brought up any problems or concerns you had.

Unethical company not somewhere you want to be

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Insight full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are several members of the teams that are true assets. These individuals are extremely knowledgeable; however, Insight has no respect for their employees. In fact their turnover rates and ability to cut anyone without warning is horrific.

Cons

Horrible management, unethical business practices, and lack of methodology define Insight. The company tried to build on its services lines but has no care for the persons making up their workforce. There is no real career to be had here and they only use employees until they just don't need them anymore so then they quickly let them go.

Advice to Management

The management needs to go.