There are newer employer reviews for Insight

Sonographer

Former Employee - Sonographer  in  Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Sonographer in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Insight full-time for more than a year

Pros

That I do not work there anymore. Pay was average.

Cons

horrible management, you are considered a number to this company not a human. My facility was closed 2 weeks before Christmas with 2 weeks notice, benefits were awful, lots of politics, the office was very divided unfriendly co-workers and very clique-ey work environment. It was a depressing place to work.

Take a moment to get to know your employees, a smile goes a long way. Have a conversation with us once in a while instead of only meeting with us when there are issues. Communication was horrible between management and employees. I was afraid to bring up any issues because it was some how never resolved and they always looked at you different if you brought up any problems or concerns you had.

186 Other Employee Reviews for Insight (View Most Recent)

We are great at recruitment!

Former Employee - Network Architect  in  Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Network Architect in Miami, FL

I worked at Insight full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Large company, good benefits. Frequent re-organizations teaches flexibility. Always pays on time. They have a process for everything!

Cons

Large company, and you get lost in the shuffle. You are just a number to management. There is a culture of always watching behind your back, because you never know who has the next knife. The Insight values mean nothing. They are great at recruitment since they are always having to replace employees!

Stop the fighting between teams within the company. Cultivate the best out of people, not the people that are best at discord. Talk to those people who are leaving, there is a culture issue.

Unethical company not somewhere you want to be

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Insight full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are several members of the teams that are true assets. These individuals are extremely knowledgeable; however, Insight has no respect for their employees. In fact their turnover rates and ability to cut anyone without warning is horrific.

Cons

Horrible management, unethical business practices, and lack of methodology define Insight. The company tried to build on its services lines but has no care for the persons making up their workforce. There is no real career to be had here and they only use employees until they just don't need them anymore so then they quickly let them go.

The management needs to go.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight

Worked for Insight? Contribute to the Community!