There are newer employer reviews for Insight

Sonographer

Former Employee - Sonographer in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Sonographer in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Insight full-time (more than a year)

Pros

That I do not work there anymore. Pay was average.

Cons

horrible management, you are considered a number to this company not a human. My facility was closed 2 weeks before Christmas with 2 weeks notice, benefits were awful, lots of politics, the office was very divided unfriendly co-workers and very clique-ey work environment. It was a depressing place to work.

Take a moment to get to know your employees, a smile goes a long way. Have a conversation with us once in a while instead of only meeting with us when there are issues. Communication was horrible between management and employees. I was afraid to bring up any issues because it was some how never resolved and they always looked at you different if you brought up any problems or concerns you had.

reviews filtered by
  1. Positioned to succeed

Current Employee - Manager in Bloomingdale, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Bloomingdale, IL

I have been working at Insight full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Getting rid of dead weight. Floodgates opening with vendors and long term clients.

Cons

More fat has to be trimmed. There are still many folks performing at mediocre levels.

Stay the course. Keep thinking long term.

Unethical company not somewhere you want to be

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Insight full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are several members of the teams that are true assets. These individuals are extremely knowledgeable; however, Insight has no respect for their employees. In fact their turnover rates and ability to cut anyone without warning is horrific.

Cons

Horrible management, unethical business practices, and lack of methodology define Insight. The company tried to build on its services lines but has no care for the persons making up their workforce. There is no real career to be had here and they only use employees until they just don't need them anymore so then they quickly let them go.

The management needs to go.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight