There are newer employer reviews for Insight

I'd reconsider heavily!

I worked at Insight full-time

Pros

When you clock out, you're done and can enjoy personal life.

Cons

At Plano, TX office culture changed after Insight bought Software Spectrum. "Merit increases" were a joke. No way to move up or out from desk job.

186 Other Employee Reviews for Insight (View Most Recent)

If you don't like the current team alignment just wait it WILL change, soon

I have been working at Insight full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great teammates and solid middle management, where those on the front lines truly act as professionals and there is a strong desire to win as a team.

Cons

Practice development is fractured and confrontational to frontline teammates with some animosity between those that do and those that sell. While change is inevitable it sometimes seems that change here is done just to make a change.

Go with Flow embrace change

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Solid baseline you can make a lot of money in sales but have to be willing to embrace change, you have to be willing to invest time to cross learn what services we do well and pull them into your approach t your client.
    Dont expect to have stuff handed to you you have to be the leader in your client relationship and to go to the right person in the organization to get the job done.

You have to MAKE the work/life balance, You make the $$$ you want to make,

Cons

Cons are in related to the pros, knowing whihc person to engage in tribal knowledge to get job done for client and insight.

realign the floor managers, Our sales manager are just number pushers they do not add to the sales temas for the most part. Reps do not need a floor manager to go on site with them when the floor manager doesnt even understand what the client does.
    Remove the roadblocks to the teams, we are one company. insight did not survive the .com bublle Y2K and the crash in 07/08 withut the employees standing fast with the company. we grew this together.
    Make remote systems better.

There are newer employer reviews for Insight

Worked for Insight? Contribute to the Community!