Insight

www.insight.com

Insight is a good for a job but such a lack of discipline from a sales company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bloomingdale, IL

ProsInsight is good where it is very large and easy to learn new things. Management is a little bit flexible when you need personal issues as well. Not a bad place for a JOB.

ConsThere is such a lack of discipline from sales reps who do not care very much. There are a lot of people as well who seem to be on "cruise control" as well where they don't make the extra effort. A lot of people are more concerned about covering their own *ss. There doesn't seem to be very much unity and being in one of the larger offices that's not HQ, it seems like there is no "love" in the different offices unless you are in HQ.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave management who are more competent and respond better. There are some managers who aren't even in the office who are barely working. By having more accountability and encouragement from the managers, I feel like employees would be more happy. Have managers work with team mates more to self promote and move forward and promote their careers instead of having that feeling of being stuck with no where to go.

Poor feedback on performance

Technology (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

I worked at Insight

Pros: Decent pay, Good benefits, Flexible shift Cons: No performance review or raise in the year I was… More

Fine place at a growing company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bloomingdale, IL

I worked at Insight

Pros: Nice people, Limited ego centrism. Cons: Cafeteria is marginal, and in need of an update. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. More
There are newer reviews on Insight.

Worked for Insight? Contribute to the Community!