Insight

www.insight.com

Regretful

Systems Analyst (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsThere are literally no positive aspects in working for this company short of just having a job to make your bills.

ConsTerrible benefits package, 401k match is low, health care insurance costs to employee very are high. This company is just plain evil, managements compensation is based on screwing over low level employees and on their ability to send jobs to outsourcing 'partners'.

Advice to Senior ManagementInsight started as a call center operation to sell hard drives on a low margin. That same cheap call center mentality still drives managements attitude and incentives. The best thing management could do is jump into an icy cold lake and take a deep breath.

Insight is a good for a job but such a lack of discipline from a sales company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bloomingdale, IL

I have been working at Insight

Pros: Insight is good where it is very large and easy to learn new things. Management is a… Cons: There is such a lack of discipline from sales reps who do not care very much. There are a lot of people as well… Advice to Senior Management: Have management who are more competent and respond better. There are some managers who aren't even in the office who are barely working. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Poor feedback on performance

Technology (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

I worked at Insight

Pros: Decent pay, Good benefits, Flexible shift Cons: No performance review or raise in the year I was… More
There are newer reviews on Insight.

Worked for Insight? Contribute to the Community!