Insignia Systems

OK for some

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Park, MN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Park, MN

I worked at Insignia Systems

Pros

Some areas are better than others. It's work. Pay attention to the people that you are working with and if they seem OK, then it should be OK. If you have any doubts about someone on your team, you might want to think about working elsewhere.

Cons

Some areas are better than others. The overall feel in the company is not fun. Some people seem to be OK with being there, others are just putting up with it.

Learn to manage people. Learn to respect people. Learn to trust people. Learn to be human. Get rid of incompetent management.

Insignia Systems Response

May 22, 2014Sr. HR Business Partner

Thank you for posting and giving your opinion about Insignia. It is unfortunate that you had this experience. We are so happy to say that things at Insignia have really turned around. We are going ... More

5 Other Employee Reviews for Insignia Systems (View Most Recent)

Great Company!

I worked at Insignia Systems full-time

Pros

Great company, they have a great atmosphere, Upper management was very approachable with any thing and very friendly. Great product and very good at what they do! The company also shows great growth in there business.

Cons

I had no bad experiences with this company

I'm new but I'm really loving it

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Insignia Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Emerging vision for the future is awesome and exciting. This is almost like being part of a start-up but with means. It's an "old" company that is working hard to innovate and change the way it operates, fundamentally. New people being brought in, and some tenured folks are super jazzed about all the new energy being brought in. If you are entrepreneurial, jazzed about growth and building something, and comfortable with some ambiguity, you will love it here. The new leadership is really fantastic.

Cons

Change can be hard on people that have been doing things one way for a long time, and some of the employees here are kind of used to just plodding along doing things one way and are reacting negatively to the growth orientation that is being brought in. And, this is a small company and a lot of things are not perfect -- but they aren't perfect in big companies either.

Continue to shape the new vision for Insignia and keep helping employees, customers, investors, see it and buy in.

There are newer employer reviews for Insignia Systems