Insperity

There are newer employer reviews for Insperity

AMAZING!!!

Current Employee - Recruiting Services- Enterprise in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Recruiting Services- Enterprise in Houston, TX

I have been working at Insperity full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Professional company that operates with Integrity and compassion. Company that encourages life/work balance and constantly promotes growth and education to their employees!

Cons

Only Con- wish it were closer to my home.

196 Other Employee Reviews for Insperity (View Most Recent)

Unrealistic goals set. They focus more on how you do it, rather than the end result.

Former Employee - Recruiter in Kingwood, TX
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Kingwood, TX

I worked at Insperity full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They do have a great medical benefits package. The work life balance in the office is very attractive. You are given several outlets to join groups to meet others in the organization and contribute to the atmosphere/culture of the office.

Cons

The management is very 'click-ish'. Felt too much like high school with gossip circles and 'in-crowds' that try to make you feel like you are left out if you don't gossip with them. I was a top performer in my team every year I was there and was not interested in the office politics that you must play to move up within the team. I was nominated by the leadership to be part of the "Advanced Leadership Development Team", a group that they use to train their employees to take the next level of position in the company. During the training for this, there are other Managers/Leaders brought in to give presentations and answer questions by the group. The trainers were even disappointed in the presentation/answer times that they made the comments to us to "NOT" do what the leaders presented to do. They under pay their employees and expect them to stay long term, because "you can win a jeans day" at the office. NOPE>>> not worth it unless you are looking for a place to just go in at 8 am and leave at 5 pm, to collect a small paycheck.

Break the cycle of promoting people just because they are nice. Start setting boundaries and then stick to them. You let an alcoholic work there for several years, while drinking vodka at their desk. This made for a dangerous work environment for that employee and the others when that employee drove to and from work each day.

Friendly, helpful staff, open door policy.

Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Insperity full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone is very helpful. Great training, very organized. Fantastic benefits, lots of perks!

Cons

The drive for me is far but worth it.

There are newer employer reviews for Insperity