There are newer employer reviews for Insperity

Best company to work for

Current Employee - Business Applications Developer  in  Kingwood, TX
Current Employee - Business Applications Developer in Kingwood, TX

I have been working at Insperity full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome work culture, they never denies if you are working remotely,work-life balance, great benefits(just 13$ they charge per paycheck for full dental medical and vision plan), 4 weeks of paid vacation for year and at the end of year half of your unused vacation time rolls over for next year and you get pay for half of vacation time.Perfect agile team.

Cons

so far nothing bad with the company

179 Other Employee Reviews for Insperity (View Most Recent)

Cannot achieve its true potential.

Former Employee - Lead Generation Outbound  in  Kingwood, TX
    Former Employee - Lead Generation Outbound in Kingwood, TX

I worked at Insperity full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice Location, Clean and Beautiful campus, Most fellow employees are friendly and good natured. The products and services offered to clients are legitimately good.

Cons

People are promoted for the wrong reasons. There is a serious amount of nepotism and cronyism within the company and it transcends from the upper levels to the lower levels. These people who have connections are entitled to live by another set of rules than the rest of the people and they seem to get all the key positions. If you take a look at the key players in each department you will find that they have some "more than professional" connection to one of the "BIG Four". This cannot be of mere coincidence. This company keeps these people around to collect a paycheck while the rest have to work harder for the same or less pay. This company also lets people go really really quick and fails to take the time to invest in someone's true potential and value. This company lacks vision to maximize peoples true potential. Also this company does a successful job of promoting a political agenda to its employees. This company does not value diversity in ideas but rather only seeks people to "toe the company line" if you are innovative or creative or have some value that might threaten upper managements vision then you are in jeopardy of losing your job. In my experience on the bottom rung of this company I was treated like a child with my every move monitored and calculated. My performance was severely harmed because I was not allowed to function in the way in which I thrive. I was looked over my shoulder and counseled way to many times for things that I shouldn't have been.

I would offer advice but you guys wouldn't listen to it anyways

Enjoys coming to work everyday

Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Insperity full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits, 19 PTO days, volunteer time off, work/life balance, team activities. A real sense that the company appreciates you as an employee and is very happy to have you there.

Cons

I have no complaints about the company

There are newer employer reviews for Insperity

Worked for Insperity? Contribute to the Community!