Insperity

www.insperity.com

Good overall experience;

Current Employee - Team Manager
Current Employee - Team Manager

Pros

Circa 2011 - For manager (field/Service) positions, overall compensation is above average. Salaries were competitive, annual incentive plan bonuses averaged about 13% of salary, restricted stock options were offered. Good work/life balance for the most part. Generous paid time off.

Cons

Unless you are planning to move to Texas, long term career opportunities/advancement is limited; although this was starting to change.

Other reviews for Insperity

Cannot achieve its true potential.

Former Employee - Lead Generation Outbound  in  Kingwood, TX
    Former Employee - Lead Generation Outbound in Kingwood, TX

Pros

Nice Location, Clean and Beautiful campus, Most fellow employees are friendly and good natured. The products and services offered to clients are legitimately good.

Cons

People are promoted for the wrong reasons. There is a serious amount of nepotism and cronyism within the company and it transcends from the upper levels to the lower levels. These people who have connections are entitled to live by another set of rules than the rest of the people and they seem to get all the key positions. If you take a look at the key players in each department you will find that they have some "more than professional" connection to one of the "BIG Four". This cannot be of mere coincidence. This company keeps these people around to collect a paycheck while the rest have to work harder for the same or less pay. This company also lets people go really really quick and fails to take the time to invest in someone's true potential and value. This company lacks vision to maximize peoples true potential. Also this company does a successful job of promoting a political agenda to its employees. This company does not value diversity in ideas but rather only seeks people to "toe the company line" if you are innovative or creative or have some value that might threaten upper managements vision then you are in jeopardy of losing your job. In my experience on the bottom rung of this company I was treated like a child with my every move monitored and calculated. My performance was severely harmed because I was not allowed to function in the way in which I thrive. I was looked over my shoulder and counseled way to many times for things that I shouldn't have been.

I would offer advice but you guys wouldn't listen to it anyways

Do not enter, or get out while you can!

Former Employee - Business Performance Advisor  in  Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Business Performance Advisor in Rockville, MD

Pros

Company has money to spend, good base..nice receptions meetings. Helpful local management.

Cons

Terrible turnaround, lack of executive leadership, way to many people fighting for the same companies, there are no many other great companies out there to sell with why would you want to fight with 40 other people in your territory. Management places favorites, to much yearly travel, serious lack of focus. Everyone has rose colored glassed on as to how good the company really is. There are many other companies that do the exact same thing.

Understand there is major competition and figure out a complete territory structure. Stop pushing a political agenda to employees every time you meet with them.

There are newer employer reviews for Insperity.

Worked for Insperity? Contribute to the Community!