There are newer employer reviews for Insperity

Wonderful company....offers great services to clients and gives back to the community.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX

I have been working at Insperity full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people, beautiful campus, good benefits, lots of room for growth, encourages volunteerism and puts their money behind it. The leadership truly takes their responsibilities to their shareholders and their employees very seriously. It is obvious they purposed from the beginning to have an amazing corporate culture and they are sticking to it as they grow.

Cons

Contact Center jobs are micromanaged making it a difficult work environment and many hope to apply for other positions as soon as possible. In this department many who would be a better fit in another workgroup are tethered to their positions within the guise of "not meeting expectations or KPIs. They would be an asset to the company in another setting or with leadership that appreciated and recognized their potential.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

"Fake it until you make it!" Translates into: Insperity

I worked at Insperity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Benefits, There are actually a few genuinely qualified people that work here.

Cons

Management (babysitters) have no clue on what is going on at any given moment in time. Turnover is extremely high because employees are duped into joining an awesome company with great benefits, but there's absolutely NO STRUCTURE. And the nepotism... Directors and managers spy on teams and use personal conversations as reason to associate or not associate themselves with employees. For an HR company, the things that go on at Insperity are unbelievable.

Advice to Management

When you hire a trained professional, please be sure to act as support to that professional, in a professional manner. If my manager cannot speak fluently to what is required in my job, he/she will not be able to provide the necessary tools that would contribute to my success. In other words, Directors, hire trained and professional mid-level managers and stop setting your people up to fail!

2. Amazing company culture, executes what they preach.

Current Employee - Business Performance Advisor in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Business Performance Advisor in McLean, VA

I have been working at Insperity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company gets it. They put people first, and it shows in their year after year growth in revenue and personnel. They are one of the few companies that actually implements the same strategies and tools they sell. And the outcome has been amazing. Just a great company that "gets it".

Cons

Seriously.... I can't think of anything I would change. Possibly a little more base pay starting out. But that's only because I walked away from a $140,000/ year position to come here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, and thank you for putting your people first.