Insperity

www.insperity.com
There are newer employer reviews for Insperity

Great Executive Leadership. Great model though highest priced among PEO's.

Former Employee - Business Performance Advisor in San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Business Performance Advisor in San Diego, CA

I worked at Insperity full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Incredible employee benefits! Key systems in place. Frequent communication. Shared company vision which is very clear to all.

Cons

High turnover among sales advisors....75%+.

202 Other Employee Reviews for Insperity (View Most Recent)

The Two Longest Years of My Life

Former Employee - Client Liaison
    Former Employee - Client Liaison

I worked at Insperity full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Benefits package is competitive.
    Corporate emphasis on charitable work - hours spent volunteering are tracked (if you want - you don't have to participate) and an award is given monthly/quarterly/yearly to the employee who spent the most time volunteering.

Cons

More corporate red tape than I thought had been possible to manufacture since the beginning of time. There are meetings about meetings. It's endless. Team meetings, peer meetings, manager meetings, and this is of course on top of client meetings which are incredibly rigidly structured - i was a client liaison and could recite certain meetings by heart - the ones to which management came. When I was alone, working with my clients, we got things done because w just DID things, rather than planned and listed and... you get the point. It is the most corporate place I have EVER worked. Not in a good way. The forms! Dear Gd, the forms....

Let your employees WORK. Stop taking up their time with busy, "corporate culture", forms-filling, time wasting stuff. Your employees were hired for a reason. Within reasonable parameters, of course, give them the freedom to use their time develop relationships with clients and really understand their needs, rather than crafting a 16-page report that no client ever reads (really, they don't. I asked.

Management is disconnected at best

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Insperity full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits, mid-range salary for market

Cons

Management is lost, pays no attention to employee feedback, overworks employees and continuously sets additional expectations without increasing pay. When employees are running for the hills you need to make some positive choices quickly. Over the last 2 years they've lost more good people than they've gained but someone keep the toxic people.

When you survey your employees, actually act upon the results. When you overwork and underpay people you truly cause your own revolving door.

There are newer employer reviews for Insperity