Insperity

www.insperity.com
  www.insperity.com
There are newer employer reviews for Insperity

Seemed to be a nice PEO to be associated with.

Former Employee - Senior Associate in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Senior Associate in Dallas, TX

I worked at Insperity full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Offered good benefit packages to client partners, the ESS was easy to navigate. It was interesting to work for one company, but be paid by another which was Insperity, and considered to be the employer for unemployment purposes.

Cons

I wasn't able to find similar employment through Insperity after I was laid off by their client company, but haven't given up yet.

196 Other Employee Reviews for Insperity (View Most Recent)

A very positive experience helping business grow so that communities prosper.

Former Employee - Human Resources Specialist
    Former Employee - Human Resources Specialist

I worked at Insperity full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Collaborative environment where serving the client comes first. Great coworkers who truly care about each other. Generous time off benefits.

Cons

At certain times of the year the workload gets very heavy. Base compensation is below market for the experience level that the company looks for in some of the positions. Unless you are willing to go to coporate headquarters, opportunities for grow are limited.

Work to ensure that the company culture is consistent across regions, remote offices, sales and service. In some offices, the value statements that the leadership touts are alive and real and in others, not at all.

Everything I've been looking for

Current Employee - Business Performance Advisor in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Business Performance Advisor in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Insperity full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Hand's down the best company culture and most top notch organization you will find. This company is poised with people of integrity from top to bottom. Residual commissions for sales people - amazing! First class.

Cons

I really can't think of any. You are expected to work hard and have integrity. If these are a problem for you - stay away.

Keep doing what you're doing. Your commitment to your people shows.

There are newer employer reviews for Insperity