www.insperity.com
  www.insperity.com
There are newer employer reviews for Insperity

Insperity

I have been working at Insperity

Pros

Insperity is a great balance between work and home life. They are family focused and allow you to create that harmonious balance that many companies overlook. Vacation is amazing, benefits are amazing, people are friendly, fun, and intelligent. The culture is more of a small local business than a large corporate entity.

Cons

Pay is often below market value, but benefits can outweigh. Raises are barely enough to cover inflation, and if you have been there for a while, they don't add up to what you should be making for your skill set.

196 Other Employee Reviews for Insperity (View Most Recent)

No better place to work than Insperity!

Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Insperity full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I thoroughly enjoy my career here at Insperity. There are so many opportunities to learn and grow with the organization and there is continuous praise and feedback. There is a great performance management system in place and continuous recognition. There is a spirit of comradery and family and team that promotes growth and free thinking. I feel that this is not just a career. I am changing lives, business, and communities!

Cons

The only con is my commute, but I would drive further to work for such a great organization!

Very nice company - makes it easy to stay a long time!

I have been working at Insperity full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This company has a great culture, takes care of employees, and puts people first. They have a good compensation plan with an incentive package to help all employees feel more involved and part of the company's success. Very attractive PTO benefits as well! They make sure employees are not only able to give their all in their work, but also have time away to regroup and refresh.

Cons

Communication between business units is challenging as the company grows to more offerings. Some of the incentive goals that are company wide are not applicable to all employees so it can make it challenging to get buy-in from employees. Being a large company, it can take a while for decisions to be made.

Keep doing what you are doing and keep the investment going in technology.

There are newer employer reviews for Insperity