Insperity

www.insperity.com
  www.insperity.com
There are newer employer reviews for Insperity

Insperity is a wonderful place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Insperity full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The culture at Insperity is incredible. It is apparent that senior leadership truly cares about the employees and wants them to have a true work-life balance. My first day at the company I said to the receptionist "There must be something in the air here, everyone is happy!". Also, Community Involvement is a big thing to Insperity, which is very refreshing. The benefits plan that we are offered is also top-notch; I do not know of anyone who has a plan as rich as ours. We receive a great deal of PTO and are fully expected to use it; this all goes along with a good work-life balance.

Cons

I hear that companies in downtown Houston offer higher compensation for the same jobs; in fact, that is a major reason that people leave the company. However, I also know that many people who have left for higher pay also come back after a couple of years. It is difficult to get on with Insperity to begin with; the recruitment process seems to take a very long time. It is worth the wait though if you have the time.

196 Other Employee Reviews for Insperity (View Most Recent)

Great Company, Great People, Excellent Work Life Balance

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Insperity full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I felt as through my ideas were heard and I was able to contribute to building a business all while learning a ton along the way. Excellent opportunity to grow with a business. A lot of change but that is to be expected in this environment given the direction the department is going. My co-workers were the best and I had excellent leadership to mentor and help facilitate my goals. My team was truly my second family. I also appreciated the ethics in how business is conducted as this is not always the case in the recruiting business. Also, although we worked hard the work life balance element was always prevalent. The environment of the recruiting department is a mix between a corporate environment and an agency environment. The training is also excellent – formal training program.

Cons

Compensation is a base salary, however the stability of a base is also a PRO.

Thank you for your mentorship and continued support throughout my career.

Insperity is a company committed to our mission of helping small business succeed and I love that I can be a part of it.

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Insperity full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits - including a generous paid-time off package. Work-life balance is valued.

Cons

Each business unit is siloed - it would be great to partner more with the other business units

Keep up the great work - open communication and building more business opportunities to support our clients.

There are newer employer reviews for Insperity