There are newer employer reviews for Insperity

A great place to work!

Current Employee - Processing Coordinator  in  Baytown, TX
Current Employee - Processing Coordinator in Baytown, TX

I have been working at Insperity part-time for less than a year

Pros

Since I have been at Insperity, I have experienced nothing but great things from my coworkers as well as management. It is a true team-based environment and everyone helps one another. I could not ask for a better employer. Our location also provides us with a company breakfast every other week as well as weekly acknowledgments of hard work and dedication (who also get taken to lunch by the company at the end of the month). The company has been very flexible with my work schedule as well. Overall, it is a great place to work!

Cons

Sometimes the work load can be a bit overwhelming, but the company will do what it can to assist. Insperity brought in help from different locations to assist with our work orders to help us get back on track.

Take the time to ask your subordinates what might make their jobs more efficient, which would in turn increase productivity.

177 Other Employee Reviews for Insperity (View Most Recent)

sales

I have been working at Insperity

Pros

Great Company to work for. The company gives you a lot of freedom to sell the way you want.

Cons

None that I can think of

Professional, Integrity Driven Company

Former Employee - Business Development Representative  in  Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Business Development Representative in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Insperity full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company invests a great deal of time and effort in training new business development reps. There is a lot of support from the staff, the service staff and the manager. They will go out of there way to help you be successful.

Cons

It's a competitive arena both in the office and out in the field and Insperity is one of the most expensive PEOs so there are a lot of challenges in making a sale. The company offers no support with in-house telemarketing for appointments.

Be more flexible with pricing if it's a good prospect. Invest in an in-house call center, it will pay dividends.

There are newer employer reviews for Insperity

Worked for Insperity? Contribute to the Community!