Insperity

www.insperity.com
  www.insperity.com
There are newer employer reviews for Insperity

Overall, a great place to work

Former Employee - Supervisor in Kingwood, TX
Former Employee - Supervisor in Kingwood, TX

I worked at Insperity

Pros

Very involved in the community, well known in the industry, and Fall Campaign engages entire company participation which is lots of fun.

Cons

Every department has their own set of rules as to what is acceptable and not acceptable regardless of HR requirements (dress code, promotion requirements, flextime). They are always hiring/promotions based on "friendships" and not on abilities and knowledge. Pay scale is NOT market rate.

Adjust salaries to market rate - living in Kingwood in not a perk that should be fitted into the equation. Budget should not be a priority over work production, treat people equally and hire/promote based on qualifications not on WHO you know.

196 Other Employee Reviews for Insperity (View Most Recent)

Too political here and all cold calling job

Former Employee - Business Consultant in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Business Consultant in Boston, MA

I worked at Insperity

Pros

great salary and training, benefits really good, technology good

Cons

very political in the sales office, told I had support but in the end I was on my own. favoritism at its worst here in boston.

too much cold calling and not enough lead distribution for all sales reps in the office.

Gained experience but at a very high cost

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Insperity

Pros

Good benefits, above average sales support and marketing tools

Cons

An absolutely terrible environment and corporate culture. Nobody can be trusted. Those who do trust get craspped on in the end. Senior management does not like questions and runs off any sales reps who ask them. All the best field managers get pushed out too in favor of senior management's "boys" like the guy running Atlanta from Boston! Glad I'm gone.

District sales managers need more experience. More communication with sales reps and field people. Texas is not all of this company. Some outsiders into senior/executive management.

There are newer employer reviews for Insperity