Insphere Insurance
www.InsphereIS.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Not a good position/ career choice for a person looking for financial stability/ benefits starting out.

Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee)
Irving, TX

I have been working at Insphere Insurance

Prosgreat work life balance.. can work from home and determine the hours/ time you want to sit down with clients. You can take time off when you need it, no questions. There is a very laid back office enviornment.( business casual/ casual) Lots of continuning training, and opportunities to learn more about insurance.

Conssome managers are really touch and go.. kinda of figure it out yourself, which can be stressful when you have no background in Insurance. Because it is a contracted/ 1099 position you have to put your own money in to start, if you don't have the money to put in, i.e ( networking meetings, lead money, marketing money) it will be hard to see any financial return for months. There are no benefits that come with the job, so you will have to purchase your own insurance, dental and vision, and set up your own retirement accounts/plans. There is also a high level of turn-over do to the lack of benefits, and financial incentive.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a better incentive package for new hires and employees, it is difficult enough to get started since all of the start up comes out of pocket. It would be a better incentive if there was atleast some benefits that accompanied the position.

A place for a self-motivated people person

Insurance Agent (Current Employee)
Forest, IN

I have been working at Insphere Insurance

Pros: terrific sales leaders. great pay for a self-motivated person. … Cons: if you get lazy, you get broke. a bit… Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work guys and gals! see… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Be prepared to use you own money to build your book of business

Insurance Agent (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI

I have been working at Insphere Insurance

Pros: Team leader is the best sales manager I've had in regards to support. Training on new products is on-going. If you have a great… Cons: I was told my sales leader would provide me leads on a ongoing basis .Your given about 50 leads when you 1st start. After… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management/Corporate should spend corporate money on marketing the "Insphere" company/brand and not rely on the agents to do this. The general public does not… More

There are newer reviews on Insphere Insurance.

Worked for Insphere Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Insphere Insurance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Insphere Insurance CEO Kenneth J. Fasola. All reviews posted anonymously by Insphere Insurance employees.