Insphere Insurance

www.insphereinsurancesolutions.com
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for Insphere Insurance

The Best Insurance Company Agency if you allow them to train you, learners become earners.

Current Contractor - Insurance Agent in Atlanta, GA
Current Contractor - Insurance Agent in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insphere Insurance as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I made a ton of cash my first year, the opportunity is there, I get to work my own hours, and help a lot of people save money and get one of the best insurance selection out there. I have an MBA I know how to run a business and I took that into facts created my own leads and made a great success record ASAP. I ended up controlling my own destiny and that is to Win!!!

Cons

This is all Commission, there is a high turn over with agents.

Advice to Management

Keep up the Great Work

Other Employee Reviews for Insphere Insurance

1. Don't walk, but run away - Orlando

Former Employee - Sales Agent in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Agent in Orlando, FL

I worked at Insphere Insurance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I guess you get contracted ans decide if insurance sales is for you because they hire every warm body that walks in the building

Cons

Management is a con job. The agency head is very charismatic,but only cares about you if they are selling. They really offer no training on health insurance. You are expected to do it all on your own and the "training" they do give is redundant and childlike. They force you to go to weekly meetings which consist of praising the sales managers and talking about trips no one will ever go on. The whole company feels like a used car company after a while. If you don't get the absurd number of 15 appointments a week, you are harassed by phone and email. It's a 1099 job but this company holds it against you if you do not account for every minute of your. Company leads are horrible and there is no real training on prospecting and lead generation on your own,. Agents are not ethical and will steal sales when they can. It's a horrible cutthroat company. Commissions are a joke and you never get the full amount that you are promised.

Advice to Management

Train your employees and don't harass people when it is a 1099 job. If I tell you I am out of town for a funeral, don't call me three times on a Thursday and tell me how much you need me to write business. Quit micrmanaging 1099 employees

A great place for the confident Sales person

Current Employee - Insurance Broker in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Insurance Broker in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Insphere Insurance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you are a motivated 1099 employee, this is highly rewarding. Bonuses for new agents are great to help you start. Referral bonuses are good as well. Great tools are available to assist each agent (free of cost). I highly recommend other agents to sell through Insphere. The perks are through the roof (vacations, ceremonies, Carrier bonuses, high commissions on in-house products).

Cons

For the non experienced in sales, it is best to have a full time job while you learn. The transition is delicate between making this your own business and cutting the strings to your current employer. If you expect to make a lot of money here, you must get used to calling insurance leads daily and very often to get any results at all. This career is only as good as the effort you put into it.

Advice to Management

I feel that this company is managed well and has a great structure for the "true Entrepreneur". I have nothing negative to state in regards to Insphere as a company.