Inspired Promotions

Add Review

Top leader

Current Employee - Top Leader in Orland Park, IL
Current Employee - Top Leader in Orland Park, IL

I have been working at Inspired Promotions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The morning classroom setting is very informative. The experiance you gain on a dailey basis is one experiance you can't find anywhere else. The help you get to achieve your goals comes from every direction. There is an endless opportunity for advancement and challenges. You are given the skills to become professional problem solvers and entreprenuers.

Cons

If you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job with no future advancement and no possibilty to grow, this position is not for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and continue to strive to help all grow and achieve our dreams and goals.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Here they go with their damage control again! DON'T BE FOOLED, YES THIS JOB BLOWS!!!!

I worked at Inspired Promotions full-time

Pros

There is nothing positive to say about this company!

Cons

Don't believe the good reviews! It's just the CEO and her butt kissers trying to do damage control again! This is a horrible company to work for and yes I will continue to bash them! I'm trying to save these innocent people from wasting their time, money and effort.

Advice to Management

Stop using your butt kissers to try to save your ratings in this website! All of us former employees know the truth and we are going to up it out there no mater what!

Currently with Inspired Promotions

Current Employee - Core Trainer in Orland Park, IL
    Current Employee - Core Trainer in Orland Park, IL

I have been working at Inspired Promotions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity to travel, as well as networking with very successful veterans of the business with in a very short amount of time! For example Montego Bay, Jamiaca and Dallas, Texas. The office has an amazing since of team work! Everyone is so willing to help. With in a month I developed the to skills to mentor and train others as well as teach marketing systems. I've built on and farther developed my skills as a leader and gained experience mentoring and problem solving for reps across the nation.

Cons

What you put in, is directly what you get out. So for those who don't embrace challenge and seek to be problem solvers rather than just problem finders may be better suited in a less stimulating work environment.

Advice to Management

So happy to be apart of the team. I look forward to continuing to grow and expand with our business!