Instart Logic

www.instartlogic.com
There are newer employer reviews for Instart Logic

Disruptive cool technology, great team

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great team with some really smart talent but no egos which is nice. We have some disruptive technology in a space that has not seen much new in some time so its great being the new company with something very different than the competition. Still an early stage startup so its easy to make a big impact with the company and the customers. But they are past much of the really early stage risk. It feels like you can make a difference here. Great benefits for a company this small.

Cons

It's a startup so the work/life balance could be better, everyone works really hard. It's still early so not as much infrastructure as a more established company.

Keep innovating and staying ahead of the rest of the competition.

75 Other Employee Reviews for Instart Logic (View Most Recent)

Exciting fast paced startup with tremendous business opportunity, fabulous team

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Instart Logic is taking on a huge market opportunity with a very disruptive technology! What makes it even more special is the timing of this, riding an omnipresent wave of web application content consumption over wireless networks.

Its all the more exciting to be part of this tremendous team where I get to learn from my peers every single day. There is a very open and flexible work culture which focuses heavily on solving the right problems which deliver the highest business value. There is just enough process to allow getting work done in the most efficient way possible without slowing down. There are team lunches thrice everyday and a boisterous happy hour every Friday. Mountain View office location is great with all the great eating places nearby!

Cons

None really, maybe there should be a bit more out of office gatherings but I am nitpicking now!

Employee

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time

Pros

Low ego, smart engineers, no b.s. approach to engineering, solid non-engineering.

Cons

Tpyical start up growing pains.

Keep transparent culture intact.

There are newer employer reviews for Instart Logic