Instart Logic

www.instartlogic.com
There are newer employer reviews for Instart Logic

Great startup with true potential to become huge

Current Employee - Engineer in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time (more than a year)

Pros

* Energetic technical team
* Difficult and challenging problem space
* Transparent senior management
* Good employee benefits
* Great location in Mountain View

Cons

* More fun at work place is always welcome
* Scaling challenges because of lack of structure (common for any growth startups)

* Frequent cross team bonding activities
* Plan for better work life balance as we scale

73 Other Employee Reviews for Instart Logic (View Most Recent)

Disruptive cool technology, great team

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great team with some really smart talent but no egos which is nice. We have some disruptive technology in a space that has not seen much new in some time so its great being the new company with something very different than the competition. Still an early stage startup so its easy to make a big impact with the company and the customers. But they are past much of the really early stage risk. It feels like you can make a difference here. Great benefits for a company this small.

Cons

It's a startup so the work/life balance could be better, everyone works really hard. It's still early so not as much infrastructure as a more established company.

Keep innovating and staying ahead of the rest of the competition.

Exciting fast paced startup with tremendous business opportunity, fabulous team

I have been working at Instart Logic full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Instart Logic is taking on a huge market opportunity with a very disruptive technology! What makes it even more special is the timing of this, riding an omnipresent wave of web application content consumption over wireless networks.

Its all the more exciting to be part of this tremendous team where I get to learn from my peers every single day. There is a very open and flexible work culture which focuses heavily on solving the right problems which deliver the highest business value. There is just enough process to allow getting work done in the most efficient way possible without slowing down. There are team lunches thrice everyday and a boisterous happy hour every Friday. Mountain View office location is great with all the great eating places nearby!

Cons

None really, maybe there should be a bit more out of office gatherings but I am nitpicking now!

There are newer employer reviews for Instart Logic