Institutional Investor
www.institutionalinvestor.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Worst place to work

New York, NY

I have been working at Institutional Investor

ProsThey provide tea. ' '

ConsThis is absolutely the worst place to work. They pay you next to nothing, and will take any opportunity they can to make that amount even smaller. They do not value their employees, and invest nothing in them. They announce how much money they make every year, and none of it are invested in the happiness of their employees. In fact, you can get fired any time because they are "restructuring". There are no perks. You work long hours. Upper management does not respect employees at all. The communication is a joke. I can go on and on.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in your employees. And stop cutting their already low salary. A happy employee does better work. And it doesn't hurt to say thank you sometimes.

A great working environment with a lot of smart, talented people to work with & learn from.

Sales Coordinator (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Institutional Investor

Pros: Good salary & benefits, good atmosphere, challenging work. Cons: Some office politics, top heavy organization. Flawed response to economic… Advice to Senior Management: Invest more in people, allow the NY office more independence. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Older, out-of-touch people working alongside young smart people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Institutional Investor

Pros: If you want to work for a publishing company, this… Cons: No real room for growth within the company, no office… Advice to Senior Management: Try to create more of an office culture, and hire some competent… More

There are newer reviews on Institutional Investor.

Worked for Institutional Investor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Institutional Investor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Institutional Investor CEO Jane Wilkinson. All reviews posted anonymously by Institutional Investor employees.