Instructure

www.instructure.com

I love my job and believe in the product we offer

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Great culture that has remained intact despite the extensive growth we've experienced. The company is open/transparent, both in terms of our product with clients and the company outlook with employees (financial details are shared with the entire company during each quarter's All Hands meeting). Excellent benefits (medical and dental 100% covered).

Cons

The 401k has a really small match (50% on up to $2,000), but I suppose with it being the first year it's been offered, it may improve in the near future. Sometimes there's some communication breakdown between departments.

Other reviews for Instructure

decent company with good people but sales management is young and inexperienced. good thing the product sells itself.

Current Employee - Product
    Current Employee - Product

Pros

great office space and casual dress environment. lots of free food and good working environment. people are generally nice and hard working. product is great. easy to sell.

Cons

no bonus plan and 401 K matching isn't very good. perception is that promotions are not based on merit or qualifications but who you know and who likes you. this seems to come from the top down so it gets discouraging.

reward performance. have courage to say no to stupid ideas even from executive equals.

Software Engineer

Pros

The culture is great! Its an eduction company that focus on all levels of education, I learned a ton while working here.

Cons

Some of the upper management is not what I would call high quality. The CEO is openly offensive and sexist. A few of the HR take for ever to get back to you on stuff.

There are newer employer reviews for Instructure.

Worked for Instructure? Contribute to the Community!