Mediocre company to work for

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President  in  Santa Barbara, CA
Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Insurity

Pros

Good benefits, salary is fair

Cons

poor bonuses, lousy communications, politics

come up with a real strategy; not a number. How do you plan on getting there.

Other Reviews for Insurity

Learning something new every day

I have been working at Insurity full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I’m a long term employee who has held various positions here at Insurity throughout the years – including developer, technical lead and management positions. Quite frankly, the thing I love most about working here is meeting the challenges of a fast paced environment where everyone at all levels/job functions has a direct impact and influence on the successful implementations and ongoing support for our customers. The people who work here are among the brightest and most innovative in both the insurance and technical sectors. Being part of such a highly talented and capable team where I feel like I learn something new every day and my input is valued has kept me on my toes, satisfied and very challenged through the years.
    We are a unique software company in that we are focused on both product/tool development as well as customer implementations of our base product. A lot of competitors in our industry focus on either one or the other. If you are the type that flourishes in a fast paced environment, embraces the uniqueness of our business and enjoys the constant focus on providing great customer service, this is a great place to work.

Cons

Its hard to come up with cons for me personally, but I suppose people who do not want to be challenged every day might see my pros section as a con.

Life at Insurity

Current Employee - Senior SE  in  Hartford, CT
    Current Employee - Senior SE in Hartford, CT

I have been working at Insurity full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

We make an impact on customer outcomes every day. Very easy to feel cause and effect of your contributions. Very flexible work environment. Very smart people. Mostly great customers with reasonable expectations. Company has maturead and grown every year I've been there. There is turnover; a majority that leave aren't ready for a culture of accountability. Strong investment in products as well as continual improvements in service discipline.

Cons

New requests, large and small, from customers, come in every day. Sometimes it's a lot.

Spend more time raising awareness of big picture customer expectations - it is easy to get lost in the day-to-day demands and lose appreciation for the impact we make every day.

There are newer employer reviews for Insurity.

Worked for Insurity? Contribute to the Community!