Insurity

www.insurity.com

Learning something new every day

ProsI’m a long term employee who has held various positions here at Insurity throughout the years – including developer, technical lead and management positions. Quite frankly, the thing I love most about working here is meeting the challenges of a fast paced environment where everyone at all levels/job functions has a direct impact and influence on the successful implementations and ongoing support for our customers. The people who work here are among the brightest and most innovative in both the insurance and technical sectors. Being part of such a highly talented and capable team where I feel like I learn something new every day and my input is valued has kept me on my toes, satisfied and very challenged through the years.
We are a unique software company in that we are focused on both product/tool development as well as customer implementations of our base product. A lot of competitors in our industry focus on either one or the other. If you are the type that flourishes in a fast paced environment, embraces the uniqueness of our business and enjoys the constant focus on providing great customer service, this is a great place to work.

ConsIts hard to come up with cons for me personally, but I suppose people who do not want to be challenged every day might see my pros section as a con.

Great place if you want to make an impact

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Hartford, CT

I have been working at Insurity full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: -- Ability to really impact the business -- Perfect sized organzation. Big enough to be a 'real company'. Small enough to matter -- Growing business… Cons: -- Not the right organization for everyone. Not a 9-5 organization -- Workload… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. Keep pushing the culture of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The company's goals are lost in the hectic environment

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Hartford, CT

I have been working at Insurity full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free parking in Hartford, friendly low-key atmosphere, no micro-managing, work at your own… Cons: Doesn't value education/experience, pay is 10-15% lower than average in the Hartford area, horribly low bonus scale (1.5% last year), no cost of living… Advice to Senior Management: Make promotion/advancement goals more clear, poor definition of job descriptions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Insurity.

Worked for Insurity? Contribute to the Community!