There are newer employer reviews for Intacct Corporation

Amazing

Current Intern - Sales in San Jose, CA
Current Intern - Sales in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Work environment, people, product, location, amenities.

Cons

There are no cons to working at Intacct.

I can't think of anything that needs to be changed.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great Company and culture

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have been working with for about 10 years.

Intacct to me is my family and very close to my heart. Great company, culture and probably would have spent more time at my office than at home. It is just that I love what I am doing and by the way, who hates your family?

I have seen the company grow where I could count the number of employees with my fingers; Now I have a hard time to keep up with all the new faces.

Like any start up’s we have had our share of downturns, but now is the best time to be in this company. So much of positive and happy vibes coming your way, all the time. We have a great leadership team, who is focused and I am sure it is going to pay off. Intacct has a no-jerk policy and that is applicable to all – no matter which office you hold and that is very rarely found.

Cons

Difficult to find any cons.

Keep up the great job and keep doing what you are doing now.

2. Intacct is a great company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Growing, vibrant company with a great product in the right place at the right time (cloud). Despite growth, maintained a small company feel, with excellent culture and work-life balance. Have a very 'open book' philosophy with both customers and employees, and a firm commitment to both customer and employee satisfaction. Management always open to questions and discussions. A good collection of smart people doing their best to grow the company the right way. Nice offices, in a nice location.

Cons

Distributed employees (east coast US, India) makes communications challenging at times, and requires some off-hours work, and some swing hours by SJ employees. Growth at times has outstripped some infrastructure development, so there are still some sorting out of internal procedures.

Continue to invest in a quality (not quantity) channel, that's a key for sustained growth. In hiring, hire less for need, and more for quality. IE, when the right person comes along, grab them.

There are newer employer reviews for Intacct Corporation