Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great atmosphere, awesome people, perfect work/life balance. Intacct really cares about you as a person and not only what they will get out of you. The company feels like a big family and the HR team keeps it light and fun.

Cons

Every company has a downside, but I cannot think of any that are worth writing about. One downside could be that employees are given PC's and not given the option to choose a Mac or PC.

Other Employee Reviews for Intacct Corporation

1. Seasoned IT professionals who understand the cloud delivery model and put customer satisfaction first.

Current Employee - Corporate Sales Representative in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Corporate Sales Representative in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Strong value proposition and robust solution for any back office financial, accounting or operations systems. Control of product development and reinvestment drives innovation which caters to the needs of midsized businesses, horizontally across vertical segments. Experienced and visionary leadership makes profit-maximizing decisions, and foster a culture of open communication, teamwork, and partnership with our customers toward their long-term success.

Cons

No true cons to working at Intacct, other than the normal growing pains experienced by any company in terms of resource management and availability. In a perfect world, it would be nice to be able to coordinate a solution demo for qualified opportunity on short notice, without consideration of deal risk or limited availability.

Advice to Management

I think at some point management may want to consider expanding our target customer to include some of the larger midsize organizations, or even specific divisions of large enterprise companies which may have autonomy based on geography or function.

2. Sales

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time

Pros

I've been working at Intacct for 3 months now and I absolutely love it. Senior management really does care about company culture. There's tons of great snacks and lots of great catered lunches. You also get the support you need to be successful at your job.

Cons

The only down side is that you can gain 5-15 pounds when you start working here if you aren't careful.