There are newer employer reviews for Intacct Corporation

Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great atmosphere, awesome people, perfect work/life balance. Intacct really cares about you as a person and not only what they will get out of you. The company feels like a big family and the HR team keeps it light and fun.

Cons

Every company has a downside, but I cannot think of any that are worth writing about. One downside could be that employees are given PC's and not given the option to choose a Mac or PC.

reviews filtered by
  1. Seasoned IT professionals who understand the cloud delivery model and put customer satisfaction first.

Current Employee - Corporate Sales Representative in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Corporate Sales Representative in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Strong value proposition and robust solution for any back office financial, accounting or operations systems. Control of product development and reinvestment drives innovation which caters to the needs of midsized businesses, horizontally across vertical segments.
    Experienced and visionary leadership makes profit-maximizing decisions, and foster a culture of open communication, teamwork, and partnership with our customers toward their long-term success.

Cons

No true cons to working at Intacct, other than the normal growing pains experienced by any company in terms of resource management and availability. In a perfect world, it would be nice to be able to coordinate a solution demo for qualified opportunity on short notice, without consideration of deal risk or limited availability.

I think at some point management may want to consider expanding our target customer to include some of the larger midsize organizations, or even specific divisions of large enterprise companies which may have autonomy based on geography or function.

2. Interveiw Process / sssssaatwo MonthsInt

Current Employee - Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have been very taken by the corporate culture. People enjoy working together, are committed to the organization and the clients. When you ask for help your co-workers respond. When you have ideas or suggestions, management listens. I have been at the company for two months and continue to be delighted and energized by the work and people.

Cons

The company is growing rapidly and as such is facing some growing pains. As a remote employee you don't always feel as connected as you would want to be, and the training is less formal and organized than I would prefer.

Continue to make the investment in ensuring that there is a cultural fit with the new employees as the company grows. Keeping the work environment exciting and challenging is a critical factor in job satisfaction.

There are newer employer reviews for Intacct Corporation