Intacct Corporation

www.intacct.com

Great Company

Sales (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

Pros#1 for me is the "just do what is right" and take care of the customer philosophy

The perks are good, with many little events (lunches, offsite training, etc). its obvious that as an overall organization we all try to make this a fun place to work and executives are willing to invest in training.

They spend to get good systems; especially lately.

Culture wise, nearly everyone has a great vibe, energy, and personality. Everyone comes across as well intended and genuine.

Location in downtown San Jose is in a nice building. very secure and safe no matter what time you come or go.

Cubicles are a good size so you have room to work and not feel like someone is right on top of you.

Many times our partners work from our office, which makes collaboration and networking much easier. Its great that we make space to play well with others.

If you get your job done and are working hard, no one seems to sweat a little longer lunch or if you need to leave a little early for personal reasons. Like anywhere I would not advise abusing this, but unless it becomes a problem time management doesn't seem to be much of a topic here. Most people are self motivated to keep on track. That is just part of loving what you do.

If you you need to work from remote a day or two it seems to be generally acceptable.

Company is going threw a lot of growth and bringing in a lot of really talented people. Will be very exciting to see what things are like a year from now.

ConsWith a lot a growth comes a lot of change, so you just need to be prepared for that. Especially in the way of systems configuration and processes.

Brand awareness can be challenging, but that is changing very quickly.

Would be nice to have a dog area. I don't have one, but who doesn't love other peoples puppies? Honestly I don't think we have room for this... but if i had to think of a "Con" i suppose this would be one. If at a really large company in a large building you can have more fringe perks like that.

Advice to Senior ManagementGenerally speaking i would say all is well. I have noticed that we don't see as much of the executives just "swinging by" like they used to. Would be great to bring that back a bit. Likely just an issue with all the growth we are going threw and lack of free time.

“Greatest Place To Work”

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros: Intacct is not only the best place to work but the “Greatest Place To Work”. The company is customer and employee centric, they are always… Cons: As with any growing companies there are pains but Intacct seem to identify these issues and correct them ASAP. The only thing I guess would… Advice to Senior Management: Intacct is growing so quickly they just need to stay focused on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Challenging and fun.

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: We are constantly looking for ways to do things better, there is a lot of opportunity to grow, my voice is heard, and we hire… Cons: I don't really have any cons to report for working at Intacct. Some people might not like the fast pace and the constant challenge of… Advice to Senior Management: The best advice I feel like I could give to company management is to recognize how important it is to be a GOOD manager as… More
There are newer reviews on Intacct Corporation.

Worked for Intacct Corporation? Contribute to the Community!