Intec Telecom
www.intec-telecom-systems.com Woking, United Kingdom 150 to 499 Employees

Only if there is absolutely nothing else.....

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intec Telecom

ProsGreat products with capable support but poor mangement concentrating on raising stock prices and selling the company is starting to weather the core of the company. Intec will be sold or dismantled within 2 years.

ConsIntec has no concern for employees, no sense of loyalty and if you are not British you will never be promoted above mid-management

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit trying to sell the business and get back to what got you this far. You had great products and support but your management is scarying off your talent.

Challenging due to ego's

Technical Trainer/Consultant (Former Employee)
Cape Town (South Africa)

I worked at Intec Telecom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I spent 4 years traveling the world. Cons: 'out-the-box' thinkers are not welcome and some employees felt threatened cause they weren't up to scratch. It's… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the useless dead weight and be aware… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

good company if you know how to give gift to your superior

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at Intec Telecom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: you will be given chance to travel to many countries either on project or training if you are good in providing gift/ personal benefits to… Cons: if you don't know how to provide personal benefits to your superior, you will be accused by them for… Advice to Senior Management: where to find such a good company? it is only… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Intec Telecom.

Worked for Intec Telecom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intec Telecom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intec Telecom CEO Andrew Taylor. All reviews posted anonymously by Intec Telecom employees.