Great place to learn.

Former Employee - Interactive Intern in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Interactive Intern in Denver, CO

I worked at Integer Group

Pros

-Coors is one of the clients, therefore the breakroom has beer taps and a bar (with beer in them on fridays). Awesome. -Beer merchandise and collectibles is all over the place. Lots of neon in a giant 100,000 sq ft. office. Also awesome. Without feeling like your working in a bar. -Several people who have been there a long time (4-8+ years) and still really enjoy the company and the atmosphere. Most people are quite friendly. -Opportunity to work on some fun brands, and see what life is like in a giant agency. -Fabulous digital imaging dept. with great assets to build interactive projects with.

Cons

-Seemed like a lot of the more extreme interactive work was farmed out to specialized shops, rather than being created by the interactive creative team. I looked at several microsites done by those other companies and went "Oh, man, I'd like to cut my teeth on that!" But alas, we had banner ads to do. -Would have liked to have been involved in more creative process and brainstorming. It seems the interactive dept. at integer kinda picks up the pieces of the campaign to finish it off in the interactive space rather than being involved from the beginning. Things may have changed a bit since I left.

Advice to Management

Let your interactive dept. and creative dept. work more closely together. Update the creative software for the team. We were using photoshop 7.0 when CS 3 was out. It's important to stay up to date and have the latest and greatest tools to make the best work.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Project Management

I have been working at Integer Group

Pros

Beer, fun people, fun work, great clients, and interesting people in the office. Never a dull moment at this place!

Cons

Project Managers make the least amount of money in the building aside from the admin department. We work hard and make 10-20k less than everyone else. It is hard to be the "pulse" of the agency and not be paid for it. You can tell that people are starting to get the point as they are moving on or moving out of the department. Glad I got out while I did!

Advice to Management

Pay people what they are worth! Just because they don't talk directly to the client does not make them worthless. In fact - a lot of the time we do end up talking to the client.

Great company to work for.

I have been working at Integer Group

Pros

Great company to work for! Integer values its employees. A work hard, play hard environment where employees are encouraged to produce the best work possible for our Clients.

Cons

Since Denver isn't a huge market for Agencies, there tends to be less of an opportunity for advancement. This is more a problem of location vs. a problem with the actual company.

Advice to Management

Please continue to stay in touch with employees, even as the agency continues to grow. Help protect the values that make Integer unique from other agencies.