Integra LifeSciences

www.integralife.com

Would've liked the opportunity to become a permanent employee

Former Employee - Clinical Trial Administrator  in  Plainsboro, NJ
Former Employee - Clinical Trial Administrator in Plainsboro, NJ

Pros

Close to home. Their innovative pharmaceutical devices will be around a long time.

Cons

Couldn't make up their minds on what direction they were going to go in. Other employees kept telling me that they didn't pay very well (I was a contract person). In the last few months I was there, several people were either let go or left; the culture was not very employee-oriented.

Treat your employees better and you'll be able to keep them.

Other reviews for Integra LifeSciences

Turn around and run away.

Former Employee - Contract Employee  in  Plainsboro, NJ
    Former Employee - Contract Employee in Plainsboro, NJ

Pros

Free Coffee. Bagels on Fridays. Easy commute.

Cons

HR is borderline special needs. First off there are multiple HR departments and when I tried to get some information from one, instead of reading my emails and telling me I was contacting the incorrect person, the HR assistant just deleted my inquiries. When I finally reached her on the phone, she told me that I was wasting her time so she added me to a 'junk' list.
    Then when i finally did get the correct HR person, they had lost the files I required of them and told me it was due to me not submitting it. I was looking for my hiring job description.
    That is just one example of HR and how they operate. I could go on all day about the absurdity that I encountered.
    Next up is Senior Management... oh wow. Here's my advice to the outsider: if you need a bad decision made about how to operate any job process inefficiently, come to Integra. Talk it over with Sr. Mgt. and you will be floundering and bumbling in no time.
    Utterly pathetic. They are very far removed from the worker bees and have no clue what is actually happening on the bottom rungs of the ladder.
    All of my initiatives that are designed to aid in efficiency for the daily worker, were stymied because Sr. Mgt. couldn't grasp basic concepts of engineering and distributions and finances. I will leave this experience knowing that I am so far ahead of so many VP's and Sr Directors. I have a new found faith in my expertise and so much pity for the grunt laborers at this company that are obviously paying the price of nepotism and bad management in general.

Fire yourselves.

Financial Rep

Pros

Bagel, great commute, friendly enviroment

Cons

management needs structure- Promote within

Set goals and structure for employees

There are newer employer reviews for Integra LifeSciences.

Worked for Integra LifeSciences? Contribute to the Community!