Integra Telecom

www.integratelecom.com

Feedback from a former employee

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGenerally, there is a wonderful group of dedicated employees who genuinely care for the well being of the company. Management does keep employees informed on a quarterly basis on how the business is doing. Some benefits are good (medical, for example). Company did restore pay that was reduced when the company narrowly dodged bankruptcy in 2009.

ConsSenior leadership is still struggling to figure out the best way to run the business. Many management changes, constant change/reorganization in some departments (no stability), a rush to get products to market leads to quality issues and much rework, lack of processes (ready, fire, aim), little to no career path, some promises not kept, and the ole ‘do more with less’ is wearing on employees as moral is low. Company has not restored 401K matching that was taken away in 2009, when the company was teetering on going bankrupt. Still too many turf issues and some departments have a ‘my way’ attitude.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company would at least have the opportunity be successful if a true team environment was fostered. Do the right things right.

Good Company -

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Integra Telecom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good commission structure and company is doing well financially. Cons: They have gone to a three month rolling average for… Advice to Senior Management: Need to change the rolling average part of the sales contract. It takes no account of tenure. A person is always on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

NOT WORTH YOUR TIME

Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Integra Telecom full-time for more than a year

Pros: the commission structure, although I did well in this position I just couldnt deal with the negativity of the manager in… Cons: very low base salary, no vacation time so you are at your managers mercy for time off, low morale, negative environment, belittling people to get… Advice to Senior Management: Learn the Golden Rule, Treat others the way that you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Integra Telecom.

Worked for Integra Telecom? Contribute to the Community!