Integra Telecom

www.integratelecom.com

Good environment, smart people, some challenges but always feels like "home"

Network Engineer (Current Employee) Portland, OR

ProsBig enough to allow you to do your job without politics affecting everything you do; small enough to know everyone you work with and appreciate them. Good pay and benefits. Relative stability. Lots of stuff to get involved with that can keep you from boredom.

ConsNew leadership wants a more corporate feel; has made some really foolish decisions without fully understanding the culture (or caring to understand it). Constant changes that seem to be messing with our bottom line and not given time to prove out.

Advice to Senior ManagementSlow the changes. Rome was not built in a day...but y'all can sure as hell burn it down in one! Let things settle a bit. Also, stop hiring every single leaderhsip position based on a Level (3) background. It looks disingeneous and also raises questions about our ability to move forward based on the last 18 months of results.

High Turnover

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Integra Telecom full-time

Pros: Great co-workers; management tried hard. Cons: High turnover, fearful employees, no PTO. Advice to Senior Management: Care more about employees than the bottom line and you'll… More

It was okay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Integra Telecom

Pros: They are good as for flexible hours. The pay is… Cons: Too many managers who did not know what they were… More
There are newer reviews on Integra Telecom.

Worked for Integra Telecom? Contribute to the Community!