Integra Telecom

www.integratelecom.com

Integra recognized and promoted for hard work and dedication.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIf you were willing to work hard, find needs, and fill them, Integra will promote from within to higher roles. I was able to work with new technology and enterprise systems.

ConsMuch of my grain ng and learning was self directed one motivated. Integra did play for classes when needs came up, but you had to show you were interested and motivated to be selected for that training. Salaries were a bit low.

Advice to Senior ManagementTelling the company that moving to Vancouver was neutral was a bad move. In reality, half the company got a bonus and the other half had additional burdens placed on them. An individual employee's additional burden is not balanced by a bonus given to someone else. Integra's cost may have been neutral, but it tells employees you don't care.

Horrible experience

Service Assurance Technician (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at Integra Telecom full-time for less than a year

Pros: The job itself was close to home, so the commute was quick and easy. My immediate… Cons: If there was a coherent strategy for moving the company forward, it was never communicated to the staff at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The blind leading the weary.

Not Your Business (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Integra Telecom full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Easy to change positions internally. Cons: Moved to Cowpie, WA. Spent millions on paranoia-inducing cubicles. Salaries out of line with region. Benefits mediocre. Management in flux. Too… Advice to Senior Management: Just give up. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Integra Telecom.

Worked for Integra Telecom? Contribute to the Community!