There are newer employer reviews for Integra Telecom

Life as a sales representative

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Integra Telecom

Pros

They have good benefits and there are some people that make good money. The company is growing and there is plent of opportunity to get it done.

Cons

Way too many hours for too little pay. You do not have any vacation time...your manager will let you take a day off if you hit your numbers, otherwise, good luck. You start early in the morning and end early evening. A lot depends on who your manager is....do your research and get a good one! Turnover is the worst I have ever seen...some people quit their first day.

Train your managers to be managers, not dictators. Let your guys do their job instead of pulling them into frequent meetings.

127 Other Employee Reviews for Integra Telecom (View Most Recent)

sales reps come and go

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Integra Telecom

Pros

the work enviroment is a very fun place to be. Lots of energy. The benefits package is one of the best around and being a married man with kids that is a plus.

Cons

the biggest problem with Integra is that there is no structured plan of bringing succees to the market. Integras business model is to constantly hire reps as most don't last. I have seen more than 150 reps either quit or be fired in my time at Integra. The customer service for the new customer is a joke. We preach customer service and I have never seen more upset customers out there. We have a sales force of almost 70 reps and anywhere you go in the city to prospect they have been hit by integra reps.

stop hiring bad reps and cut the force down to about 30 good reps. it opens up more opportunity to the good ones and makes our product look more

Account Management roles

I worked at Integra Telecom

Pros

Competitve salary and time off policies made up the positive reasons for enjoying the work experience at Integra. At one time, the company was also an extremely fun environment to work in with lots of comradery.

Cons

No career pathing available and senior management had their blinders on most of the time and did not have the pulse of their local markets internally or externally.

Offer career pathing to indviduals in your local market that do have the pulse of that operations area and the rest will cometo Integra natuarally as far as market penetration and customer appreciation.

There are newer employer reviews for Integra Telecom

Worked for Integra Telecom? Contribute to the Community!