Integra Telecom

www.integratelecom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Integra Telecom

This company is a long way from making it and a short time from being bought up.

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Renton, WA
Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Renton, WA

I have been working at Integra Telecom full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pay is good, great benefits, training was fun. I had everything I needed to begin work on day 1, laptop, phone number, access to most systems.

Cons

The overall morale in the office is so low that I hate coming into the office. In one months time, more than half of the sales force was put on pip, let go or simply left the company. The support folks are not skilled or experienced enough to fullfil their role. Assigned accounts are a joke.

You need to focus on raising morale, trust and skills of your employees.

147 Other Employee Reviews for Integra Telecom (View Most Recent)

Process Improvement

Former Employee - Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Integra Telecom full-time (more than an year)

Pros

For the most part, general cooperation exists between cross functional teams, and the people are easy to work with.

Cons

There were two major changes in the senior leadership teams in the year I was there. There was a lack of focus on process improvements, with new processes developed and then ignored. Sales teams suffered a high turnover rate due to constant changes in the compensation plan, resulting in loss of key customers and the associated revenues. This led to a significant layoff across all functional groups, to include my own job.

Plan your work and work your plan. It is that simple. To make changes to your plans before they are fully implemented leads to a lack of confidence of your own employees, and a lack of confidence from you customers.

A great company with plenty of opportunity to grow.

Former Employee - Manager in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at Integra Telecom full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Integra values each and every customer and so if you believe in customer service than Integra is the place for you.

Cons

Integra is constantly evolving so if you don't like change than Integra is not an ideal company to work at.

There are newer employer reviews for Integra Telecom