Integral Consulting Services
www.e2zintegral.com Gaithersburg, MD 50 to 149 Employees

G

ProsEmployees work very hard at this company. Senior Management wants to keep good employees and tries to make sure that they are doing the right things to make this happen.

ConsSome growing pains as the company increases its' number of employees, but management is aware and making plans for this growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course and make good, thoughtful decisions when making and communicating changes in the future - these can be good and not so good changes. Communication and teamwork are key!

Good

I have been working at Integral Consulting Services as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Exposure to multiple technologies hence learning is good. Responsibilities are… Cons: No balance between work life and personal life. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Poor management at NGIC. Team leaders need more experience and leadership traits.

Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee)
    Charlottesville, VA

I worked at Integral Consulting Services as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: seemless admin flow is demonstrated throughout company Cons: team leading. internal communications. workflow production efforts Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to be reorganized and team leaders need to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Integral Consulting Services.

Worked for Integral Consulting Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integral Consulting Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Integral Consulting Services CEO Renu Johri. All reviews posted anonymously by Integral Consulting Services employees.