There are newer employer reviews for Integral Resources

telemarketer paid poorly and feeling guilty

Current Employee - Fund Raiser - Telemarketer in Cambridge, MA
Current Employee - Fund Raiser - Telemarketer in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Integral Resources part-time (More than a year)

Pros

flexable schedule but if do not meet min hours paid min wage.

Cons

there was very poor training and the leads are mostly senior citizens who have been called over and over again. Very little of the money raised on the phone actualy makes it to the charity or the employees. The majority of the money goes to the owner. Also the space itself is crowded, unsafe and not very hygenic. Also there is frequent drug deals done in the office or down in the garage. The company does a great deal of Democratic fundraising with DCCC, DSCC , Obama etc and yet provides no health insurance.

Advice to Management

stop taking advantage of seniors and charities. Pay callers a living wage with benefits.

Integral Resources Response

Jun 27, 2014 – Director Call Center Operations

Sorry your experience was not ideal for you. I hope you communicated with management on who was doing the drug deals you saw. We will handle swiftly. We fund raise for the best organizations and ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Integral Resources

1. fundraiser

Former Employee - Fundraiser in Worcester, MA
    Former Employee - Fundraiser in Worcester, MA

I worked at Integral Resources part-time (More than a year)

Pros

everything is great you pick your own schedule . you get alot of help and on the spot training . you are never left alone . they do food , cash promotions . and its a fun fast pace environment .

Cons

sometimes there is a young crowd that is harder to keep calm . but thats at every job . its not the company fault . all in all a great place

Advice to Management

keep doing what your doing . you guys provide a great work environment and provide a lot of opportunity . the regional manager is really hands on and is here all the time .

2. I hate working at Integral Resources!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

I have been working at Integral Resources full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A realtively informative job; keeps you up-to-date on common political issues and organizations.

Cons

I've worked at Integral Resources for just about a month now, and I'm ready to quit already! My co-workers aaren't the problem: it's the management that gets under my skin! The supervisors are rude and emotionally abusive towards the new recruits, and have a tendency of singling people out for no apparent reason!

Integral Resources Response

Jul 7, 2015 – Director Call Center Operations

Sorry you are having a tough experience. My name is Justin Borysenko and I would like to see if I could help. Please ask Alma for my mobile number and we can speak. I am opening our new center in ... More