Integral Resources

www.integralresources.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Integral Resources

telemarketer paid poorly and feeling guilty

Current Employee - Fund Raiser - Telemarketer in Cambridge, MA
Current Employee - Fund Raiser - Telemarketer in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Integral Resources part-time (more than a year)

Pros

flexable schedule but if do not meet min hours paid min wage.

Cons

there was very poor training and the leads are mostly senior citizens who have been called over and over again. Very little of the money raised on the phone actualy makes it to the charity or the employees. The majority of the money goes to the owner. Also the space itself is crowded, unsafe and not very hygenic. Also there is frequent drug deals done in the office or down in the garage. The company does a great deal of Democratic fundraising with DCCC, DSCC , Obama etc and yet provides no health insurance.

stop taking advantage of seniors and charities. Pay callers a living wage with benefits.

Integral Resources Response

Jun 27, 2014Director Call Center Operations

Sorry your experience was not ideal for you. I hope you communicated with management on who was doing the drug deals you saw. We will handle swiftly.

We fund raise for the best organizations and
... More

21 Other Employee Reviews for Integral Resources (View Most Recent)

Great part time or full time work for the most important cause.

Current Employee - Call Center Manager in Columbia, MO
    Current Employee - Call Center Manager in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Integral Resources full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Promotions are good and unlike many other corporations and incorporated companies, they promote from within.
    If the person has the drive they can go from the bottom of the totem pole as being a caller all the way up to running their own call center.
    The cash incentives are great! having the incredible flexibility in when to work is equally fantastic too if you are a college student or single parent.
    The upper management is very inteliigent and can answer almost any question you ask: which has never happened in a company I have worked for.
    I would say the biggest pro is the job itself you get to make phone calls for a great cause and have personel conversations with people, building relaitonships for the organizations and committees you are calling for.
    you also every once in a while get talk to a lot of interesting and famous people.

Cons

The con is sometimes you can become disenfranchised by the negativity of people on the phones who you are spekaing with. This isn't necasarily a con it's just as close as I can come to finding a con about the job.

Become more invested in every employee and respect peoples boundaries. learn to be empathetic or apathetic whenever it's needed.

It was okay,I mean I just worked there because I needed income.

Former Employee - Caller in Columbia, MO
    Former Employee - Caller in Columbia, MO

I worked at Integral Resources part-time (less than a year)

Pros

I got to meet some nice people.

Cons

Certain organizations that we had to raise money for were difficult.

Although I did not care for the job, I really did not have any problems with management in general, although there was this one manager that seemed to forget that since some of us were in college, we have school as our top priority and that we will not forget about the job.

Integral Resources Response

Feb 2, 2015Director Call Center Operations

Thanks for the review of our Columbia fundraising center. Glad management was good to you. If you are looking for summer work we would like to talk about you returning after the school year.

There are newer employer reviews for Integral Resources