Integrated Airline Service
www.iasair.com Denver, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Integrated Airline Service Company's Human Resources

Warehouse Agent (Former Employee)
DFW, TX

I worked at Integrated Airline Service full-time for less than a year

ProsThis company is very flexible in scheduling shifts to work.

ConsThe company's human resources or financial department always makes mistakes with employees first pay check. There data or records for hours worked or always off in the beginning and they automatically take 1 hour away for lunch for whether you toke a lunch or not. Most employees never clock out for lunch because the system automatically takes a hour away from worked for lunch used or not used.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hard copies of time sheets and allow employees to view there personal time sheet or vacation time online with a source to that's reliable.

Its ok

Houston, TX

I have been working at Integrated Airline Service

Pros: The job flexible schedule and friendly co-workers. Great for those… Cons: Everyone is laid back which is a double edge making… Advice to Senior Management: Unstable management and at times are not around when scheduled. Alot… More

No future

Ramp Agent (Current Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Integrated Airline Service part-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice ppl, set hours, relaxed job if you have nice management they can buy food and things for their… Cons: No advancement unless someone quits, no raises ever, split shift, exposed to the weather, unless there is a lot of lightning they don't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Integrated Airline Service.

Worked for Integrated Airline Service? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integrated Airline Service reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Integrated Airline Service CEO Terry Combs. All reviews posted anonymously by Integrated Airline Service employees.