Integrity Express Logistics

www.intxlog.com
There are newer employer reviews for Integrity Express Logistics

Good place to start

I worked at Integrity Express Logistics

Pros

You get what you put in to the job, the amount of success you have depends on how many sales calls you make on a daily basis

Cons

No particular cons on working with IEL, pay structure is great and management works to help you succeed. As with any other freight brokerage, you are on call 24/7 and the industry can be rough.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Integrity Express Logistics (View Most Recent)

Making it up as they go along

I worked at Integrity Express Logistics full-time

Pros

Income potential is great if you can get the right customers or if you grew up with management

Cons

Its all about the money, if you're one of the top salesmen you can do whatever you want, whether its legal or not. Management cannot pass a drug test and its well known.

Successful companies enforce their policies across the board. Try that.

Wonderful company to work for

Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Logistics Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Integrity Express Logistics full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a family owned business that really cares about their employees. The managers and owners are very engaged in what is going on in the company and I feel they genuinely care about all of their employees. There are numerous fun company outings throughout the year and there is an opportunity to make a lot of money. This is a sales organization so the only people I see who arent successful are those who do not have great worth ethic and the drive to succeed. There have only been 3 people to leave the company in the 4 years that I have worked here, a very low turnover rate, and the only ones I saw get fired were the ones that absolutely deserved it.

Cons

You may have to forward your phone after hours to your cell, but this is so your customers can get a hold of you if they need to, a lot of times you are making money when you get these calls, so this isnt always a bad thing.

Keep up the great work! The company is growing exponentially and I want to be a part of it for a long time coming.

There are newer employer reviews for Integrity Express Logistics